To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: Ecclesiastes 3:1
SLOW – Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10 When we take the time to go slow, we begin to see the gifts in the ordinary (BEAUTY). We can hear God whisper to us through His creations and His Word. We can begin to count all the things we have to be thankful for.
(1) Today a sea of snow falls from the heavens coloring the gray sky white. Gifts from our Maker, twirling to the earth, accumulating on the ground. Truly a magnificent sight–my heart thrills at its presence. The season of winter offers much beauty to those who take the time to see.
(2) (BEAUTY) The mantle adored for the month of February.
(3) A cup of tea from the Tea of The Month club–February–(Angel’s Dream) a gift from my husband.
(4) Sewing with my little girls.
(5) Laughter of my children.
(6) An adventure with my sister.
(7) Bright red cardinal
(9) Books–piles and piles of books.
(10) Candles burning bright. The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
(11) God’s Word; the Bread of Life. Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but “My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.” John 6:32-33
(12) Family and friends.
(14) The season of winter.
(15) Animals, flowers, beauty.
SLOW, BEAUTY, GOD’S WORD!
I hope this has been an encouragement to you.
Count Blessings, Kasey